In this podcast, I discuss several items that I am seeking. If you or someone who you know has them, please contact me here or at elvam 2167 at gmail dot com. Here is a quick summary of the items.
(Braille, brf, rtf, txt, audio cassette, floppy disk, cd rom, or vynil.)
1. Expectations Magazine.
2. Cricket Magazine
3. old cookbooks
4. craft books for the blind
5. anything having to do with MSDOS and compatible programs
6. up-to-date information on Symbian and/or Linux
1. a document camera for ocr scanning (compatible with XP and 7)
2. a dot matrix printer (compatible with XP and 7)
3. a Keynote Gold SA or Companion
4. a qwerty phone
5. a UMPC that runs Windows XP
6. a wind-up braille clock
luca04 says hi would need linux lessons too, because i tryed out orca but i never understood how orca works on December 5, 2017 10:46 pm
ironcross32 says I don't have any texts regarding Linux, but experience using it, I do have. I wouldn't say I'm an expert, but I'm somewhere in the late beginner to early intermediate stages, but the range of things regarding Linux is so vast, you never can tell. The distros I've used are: Vinux, Sonar, Arch, Ubuntu (both the official, and Mate flavors), and Mint (The cinnamon desktop is not accessible, and the developer has pulled all the universal access stuff out of it) on December 5, 2017 10:03 pm